Friday, May 13, 2011
Waiting for Summer....
The last few weeks have seemed hard. Part of it is that the weather gets me down, I really don't care for rain, rain, rain. The other part is that work has been especially hard, we have let some people go and job responsibilities need to be covered. I was going to stay a little longer after work tonight and get a few things done and at 8:20 I decided it was time to call it a night. I've been trying to stay up until my daughter gets home from her new job, but most nights I can't make it. Last night I told her to just text me.... she didn't get home until 12:50. Between all the staying up late, get up early, and working late.... I feel burned out and frustrated. I'm waiting for the longer brighter days of Summer which naturally just make me happier. I'm looking forward to working out more, maybe some after work runs, and some additional sleep somewhere. Yes, I'm certainly waiting for SUMMER!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment