

Sunday, 5/22/11, my family and I attended the
Rhody Day Parade in Florence, OR. The weather man had called for rain, but the pleasant surprise was it was dry and sunny the entire day. Interesting how a parade brings out all types of people. I guess everyone is interested in a parade....I wonder what the draw to the event really is. I have to admit, I like seeing if I get any good candy. This parade was a little skinny in the candy department. After the parade we went to lunch then out to walk on the beach. It was only slightly windy and warm enough to walk in the sand with your shoes off. We found a quiet spot on the rocks, layed out our blanket and soaked up the sound and the sun until it was time to leave. Such an enjoyable day.
No comments:
Post a Comment