Today I went with some girlfriends for brunch, we went to Cafe 440 . We had gone about a month or so back and I had the poached eggs. They were so wonderful, I wanted them again today. Tonight I googled how to poach eggs.
http://www.wikihow.com/Poach-an-Egg This video makes it seem so easy. I think I will give it a try but when it comes to cooking there are only a few meals that my family just loves for me to make for them. Let's just say cooking is NOT my specialty.
Although.... Tonight for dinner I made Salmon cooked in basil butter and green beans from last years garden. It was quite tasty. Tomorrow I'm going to put a beef roast in the crock pot before I leave for work....poof....instant dinner!!!! I have everything for chicken enchiladas, so I hope to find the energy to make a pan of those this week as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment