The vicious cycle of life doesn't seem to have enough hours in the day. Get up early, go to work, get in a workout, grocery shop, clean house, laundry, pay bills, deal with kids, go to bed late so we can get up and do it all over again tomorrow. I find myself living for the hope that Friday at 5:00 is almost here and dreading that Monday morning is back. When things are just slightly out of balance my world seems upside down, which brings me to where I seem to hang out these days.
The workout.... PT went well this week. I didn't get a pelvic floor massage, but I did fail to see how that related to my knee/weak hip issue anyways, but who am I to complain about a massage??? They gave me pointers to work on during running and a run/walk program to follow. My co-worker has been telling me about run/walking and I have refused to try it, but it's time.
House chores.... If you get behind on house chores they can pile up fast. My mail piles really need to be gone through, I hate mail, I have switched most things to auto pay, so why do I still get so much mail???
The kids... Two teenage kids.... enough said! I love them to pieces but boy oh boy.....sometimes......they can drive me INSANE!!!!!
Ahhhhh.....The weekend.....the reason I don't slit my wrists! Kicking back with a cold one, enjoying my family, no deadlines, or time frames, doing what I want, when I want. Time to catch up instead of trying to cram life in after work. Maybe it's a life lesson to try to become more efficient. Would it really hurt to have this enjoyable time just slightly longer?
No comments:
Post a Comment