Friday, April 20, 2012

How far do I go???

Tomorrow is a run day, nine days until the half marathon, I'm still feeling some knee pain.  I'm wondering how far I should run.  My training plan said 8 miles, I'm thinking maybe 6 would be a better idea....or should it even be less?  My last run day was Wednesday, I ran 9 miles, it was a slow run that made me tired quickly.

Luckily tonight I had a relaxing evening with girlfriends and will be going to bed early to get lots of rest.  At least I will start tomorrow off fresh.  An early run with the same food that I will do before the half marathon.  I should have tried this sooner, to see how food in my stomach feels.  I typically do not eat before running, but everything I read says you need to.  So, I'm going to give it a try.

An evening with the girls.

No comments: