Monday, June 11, 2012

The JOY of Pinterest

Strawberry Lemonade

Pinterest is my new addiction.  I keep finding new recipes to try.  Funny thing is I don't even like to cook and I'm NOT creative.  This weekend we had my sons graduation party, so I made individual strawberry lemonades in quart jars.  They were a real crowd pleaser.  I had multi-color straws with umbrellas to add to the fun.

I've made a copy cat Starbucks Lemon cake, which I took to work and then made again for my sons graduation, a potato salad, Easter deviled eggs, baked shrimp, cheesy hamburger patties, a new way to poach eggs which didn't really work out so well, and then my new all time favorite..... a Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich!!!  SO YUMMY!



 Too bad no one else in my family enjoys the grilled cheese as much as I do, because I was making them pretty much daily.  I also Pinterest the awesome looking abs, but it's way easier to make a sandwich than it is to get six pack abs.



Class of 2012


June 9, 2012
Graduation day was spectacular.  Not super warm but a sunny day, everyone was happy and graduation went smooth.  I'm very proud of both of my kids and couldn't be happier that both have graduated high school and that we are done with school.  Lindsay, who graduated last year, is currently taking college classes and Jared's plan is to also start college classes in the Fall.

No comments: