Saturday, May 26, 2012

Misc May 2012

OTC Race #3


2012 OTC Running Series #3
5/10/2012
5K
8:17
3/4
56/93
25:43

This was a fun race!  As usual I started out way to fast then had to slow down.  I was still happy with my time but I'm not sure that I will ever get the race thing down.  I've had trouble getting back into running after the half.  My knee is feeling a little better but still aches after doing any longer runs.  I ran today and am considering a Memorial Day race, but am kind of on the fence about going.

Mother's Day 2012
Mother's Day was pretty uneventful, both kids had to work.  We ended up going to town for steaks and Barbecuing. YUM!  I was able to get a picture with my daughter after she got home from work.

Jared & Dani Prom 2012
Senior Prom, the kids looked great!


Hard to believe they grow up so fast!

No comments: