Oh crazy days. My life is completely different these days. I seriously feel for people who are ridden with pain. My right arm is having difficulty healing. My guess is that it is mostly from over use. Any amount of exercise causes inflammation and without exercise I feel like a SLUG!!! I'm always tired and feel run down. My fall happened 13 weeks ago today. Even though I've come so far I feel like I've got so far to go. I've changed physical therapists three times. I start my new PT tomorrow. I guess I don't know what I'm looking for other than a cure or a miracle.
It hasn't helped that the weather has changed and I'm freezing cold all the time. BRRRR
I think I need to plan a vacation someplace warm. I remember the year we went to Mexico. We came back all tan in the middle of the winter, it was so nice to have a break from the cold.
Thanksgiving is on Thursday, we are staying home. The kids will be home, probably one of the last years they will still be here. I'm making a ham this year instead of a turkey. Turkeys are messy! I'm looking forward to some rest and relaxation.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We are moving into summer here in South Africa and running is becoming very warm. Hope you can get all the issues sorted soon.
Post a Comment