I love the holidays! I love decorating, I love shopping, and I love being with family and friends.
This year my friend, Susan, invited me to go to her church to make Christmas wreaths. I think that I can be crafty. But just between you and me.... I really know that I'm not very good at it! Susan convinced me that I didn't have to be good, that the lady in charge was a florist, and gave great direction on every step to make a perfect wreath. Well, it actually turned out wonderful and we had a great time! I also invited my friends from work to go along and we had a wonderful time playing around, talking and being "crafty"! Next year we are going to make wreaths again!!!!

The Gang from Work!
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment