Our trip started on April 9th at 4:30 a.m. in the airport desperately looking for coffee but eagerly waiting to go to Vegas! We were in Vegas by 10:30, caught a shuttle to our hotel, Treasure Island, and LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!!!
Oh my, where to start, everything was fun, pool side, gambling, shopping. Byron won $50 bucks right off on one of the first slots that he played, but say good bye to your cash after that. At the pool, he paid $75 for 12 beers in a bucket. The weather was great, on the first day that we sat at the pool, every chair was taken, so we sat on the edge. We were just ready to jump in when the life guard blew the whistle and said that someone had thrown up, and everyone had to “GET OUT”!! After the pool day we went to eat at ESPN, and then went to the M&M store which is a four story store and then the Coca-Cola Store which is a two story store.
Day two was back to the pool, we got burned!!! We got dressed up that evening and went to Battista’s for dinner. This fun, Italian restaurant should be visited by all Vegas tourists.


Day three we went to Margaritaville, the clerk there said it was a 3 block walk to the Palms, where the Playboy Club/Store was. It was more like 2 miles, uphill, across the freeway, but we made it. We rode the bus back to the strip, then down to Freemont St., walked around. Came back to gamble for a bit before it was time to go to the airport. I was able to meet up with my cousin, who just happened to be in Vegas from Cleveland, I hadn’t seen her since we had been young kids and I didn’t even know she was going to be there. My mom happened to find out when talking to my Aunt. So that was pretty cool.
We got on our shuttle bus at 9:45 p.m., got to the airport, I went up to go to the bathroom, when I came out, Byron was on his cell phone. I asked him who he was calling. He said he was calling me, but my phone wasn’t ringing where I could hear it!!!!! OH NO…. it fell out on the shuttle bus. It took about 30 min., calling the shuttle bus company, getting out of line at security (which kind of freaks out the security people, when you’re in line and want out), waiting for Lavone, our Shuttle bus driver to bring my phone to me. He was so cool. He brought it to me on his way home from work. I got back in line, made it through security, caught up with everyone, and we were on the plane and home by 1:30 a.m., took home everyone and were in bed by 3 a.m. What a great trip! That is just skimming the surface. It was awesome!!
THE END!!
No comments:
Post a Comment